Our NoThreadSet™ with Bold logo is built to be precise and dependable and sets the standard for quality headset function delivering precision performance to numerous world champions, grand tour winners, and aspiring riders around the world.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively reliable headset adjustment (1-1/8” only)
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors in both bold marking options
- Responsibly lightweight
- Options to fit 1”, 1-1/8”, 1-1/2” or 1-1/4” straight steerer tubes
- 1-1/8" available in Matte Jet and Matte Slate
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.