The Chris King ISO Single Speed (SS) rear hub is the choice for the dedicated mountain bike single speeder. Our ISO Single Speed hub has a wider hubshell to create a near dish-less wheel adding extra strength and durability to your single speed wheel. This is combined with the precision of our made-in-house bearings and the patented engagement of our RingDrive™ system to give these hubs an efficient balance of simplicity, durability, and performance.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Specifically designed for 135mm rear dropout spacing (compatible with QR inserts)
- Comes equipped with a Chris King 18t stainless steel cog, a Chris King lockring, FunBolts and two spacers for a precise setup
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.