Chris King Boost rear hub has increased strength combined with boost spacing perfect for your 1x bike build.
ISO B 148x12 are designed as precision mountain tools. We use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub that will help your suspension perform better and drive every watt of power into the dirt. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, ISO B hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals, and a threaded driveshell seal ring.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. The patented Chris King RingDrive with 72-points of simultaneous-engagement will get your pow er to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
Images for illustration purposes only.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Updated hub shell shape with canted flanges for stronger wheel builds
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Responsibly lightweight
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Specifically designed for "BOOST" 148mm x 12mm axle standard
- Available in Matte finish
- Matte Available in 28h, and 32h
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.