The high quality, one-piece Chris King Part Headset DropSet Bearing Assembly is fully serviceable and built to last. However, in the rare event that the seal in your bearings goes and maintenance can't revive it, we've got you covered.
- Includes bearing service instructions
- Seal and snapring kits for DropSet bearings
- Complete DropSet headsets
- 41mm Steel - PHS804 (Fits DropSet 3)
- 41mm Ceramic - PHS805 (Fits DropSet 3)
- 42mm Steel - PHS806 (Fits DropSet 2 and DropSet 4)
- 42mm Ceramic - PHS807 (Fits DropSet 2 and DropSet 4)
- 52mm Steel - PHS808 (Fits DropSet 2)
- 52mm Ceramic - PHS809 (Fits DropSet 2)
- 52mm Steel - PHS810 (Fits DropSet 3)
- 52mm Ceramic - PHS811 (Fits DropSet 3)
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.