Chris King's Press Fit 24 bottom bracket is machined to aerospace-level tolerances to ensure that your bike has the precision fit that you have come to expect from Chris King’s legendary components. Each Press Fit 24 bottom bracket includes fully serviceable made-in-house steel bearings that integrate with easy-to-use grease injection system to create a bottom bracket with unparalleled performance and durability.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection tool
- Legendary in-house made steel bearings
- Available in beautifully anodized colours
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed for BB shells with a 41mm ID (Inner Diameter) measurement
- Conversion kits available for most crank sizes
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.