Our Press Fit 30 ceramic bottom bracket includes our exclusive fully serviceable made-in-house ceramic bearings that integrate with our easy-to-use grease injection system to create a bottom bracket with unparalleled performance and durability. Our Press Fit 30 bottom bracket is machined to aerospace-level tolerances to ensure that your bike has the precision fit that you have come to expect from Chris King’s legendary components.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection tool
- Designed for BB shells with a 46mm ID (Inner Diameter) measurement
- Find your fit with our required conversion kits
- Ceramic bearings
- NOW Available in Matte Jet and Matte Slate
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.