The Chris King ThreadFit™ T47 Bottom Bracket is a silky smooth, long-lasting bottom bracket built around angular contact bearings that wear in instead of out.
The ThreadFit™ T47 provides the security and reliability of a threaded bottom bracket with the stiffness and power transfer gains of a PressFit 30 bottom bracket shell.
The ThreadFit™ T47 is available in four variants and will fit 30mm, 24mm and 24mm stepped spindles.
ThreadFit™ T47 30i with the correct adaptor ( adaptors sold separately) will fit 68mm, 73mm, 83mm, 86mm, and 92mm shell widths with 30mm spindles, or 68mm and 73mm shell widths with 24mm and 24mm stepped spindles.
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable with our grease injection tool
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Threaded security with PressFit 30 shell stiffness
- Includes spindle sleeves for 30mm spindles.
- Conversion kits available
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Uses Chris King bottom bracket cup tool for installation
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.