Stans Notubes Flow MK3 rims laced onto Chris King ISO Boost hubs. A solid, lightweight wheelset perfect for all-round Enduro Mountain Bikes. Durable, serviceable and great riding.
Aluminium wheels offer a stiff, solid ride whilst retaining the performance of a Chris King hub without the added costs that comes with Carbon rims. That’s why we’ve paired the great Chris King hub with what we consider to be the best aluminium enduro rim on the market right now.
Chris King ISO Hubs
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Chris King Lifetime Warranty
- Updated hub shell shape with canted flanges for stronger wheel builds
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Responsibly lightweight
- Specifically designed for "BOOST" 148mm x 12mm axle standard
Stans Notubes Flow MK3 Rims
- 27.5" rim size
- 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8"
- Low-profile shape rolls faster and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Rim shape balances radial compliance with lateral stiffness
- 6069 alloy is stronger than conventional alloys
- Built on the proven success of the Stans Notubes Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- WideRight optimised for 2.35”-2.80” Trail and All-mountain tires
Spokes and Nipples
- Sapim Race spokes for better shock absorption, stiffness and fatigue resistance
- Black brass nipples which are self-locking and long lasting
ABOUT Chris King
Since being founded in 1976, Chris King has become one of the most esteemed names in cycling thanks to the extraordinary quality, durability and performance of its components. Every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade while the brand's complete commitment to responsible sourcing of materials and environmentally progressive manufacturing mean these precision components are built to last. Read more about Chris King.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.