Peaty’s readily biodegradable Link Lube Dry Weather chain lube uses a unique blend of waxes suspended in a water-based emulsion to give you a long-lasting, clean-running, quiet chain for desert dry & dusty to mildly moist conditions.
Born in the world of Down Hill but suitable for mtb and road use, Peaty’s dry weather lubes ensures the smoothest ride.
- Readily biodegradable
- Water based wax emulsion
- Wax based formulations last longer and improve the lifetime of your chain as they do not attract dirt
- Blue indicator dye easily shows when the lube is dry and ready ride
- Up to 300km/190 miles per application (depending on conditions)
- Rounded tip to the bottle easily rolls across chain when applying
- Unique and tall shape of the bottle fits into hand like a pen
- Fully degrease drivetrain
- Rinse with clean water
- Dry off drivetrain
- Shake bottle & apply but do not remove any excess lube
- Allow lube to dry clear
Contains fungicide 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2h)-one. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: get medical advice/attention. Wash with plenty of water.
Peaty's is DH World Cup superstar Steve Peat's own brand of high-performance bike products. Born out of Steve's experience of what makes for winning performance at the top of the sport, the Peaty's range features bike cleaners, lubes, sealants and accessories – all made with eco-friendliness in mind to help preserve the trails for future generations. Read more about Peaty's.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.