Weight: 172.5mm length 130 MAS 528g
- - Spider: 110 BCD - MAS 110/130 BCD - 130/74BCD RD3
- - Spindle: 30mm aluminum alloy
- - Q-Factor: 148 mm - RD3 158,5mm
- - Chainline: 43.5mm - RD3 45,5mm
- - Material: aluminum alloy 7055 100% CNC-machined
- - Compatibility: Bottom bracket BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30A, PF30, BBRight, BB386 Evo, Oval and round chainrings, 110/130 BCD, 9,10 and 11 Speed
While Rotor might be best known its flagship Q-rings, which helped power Carlos Sastre towards his 2008 Tour de France victory, the proudly Spanish brand can also count victories in the Giro d'Italia and Vuelta a España. Going far beyond its beginnings, Rotor has also innovated in the world of beautifully designed and exceptionally crafted cranks, power meters, round chainrings, bottom brackets and accessories - all honed in professional cycling and triathlon to give the ultimate in performance and all showcasing Rotor's extraordinary made-in-Spain quality.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.