New trends in smaller chainrings – plus a motive to craft a lighter oval chainring for mountain bikes, resulted in Direct Mount Q-Rings. The simplified one-piece design saves approximately 40 grams compared to standard ring+spider+bolts combination (for example, weight savings for a 32t ring is 40g). By machining our direct mount chainrings from a single piece of aluminum, in addition to trimming weight, rigidity gets improved by orienting the aluminum’s unidirectional fibers to take maximum advantage of their properties.
- 67g - 30T
- Sizes: 34, 32, 30, 28, 26
- - 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- - Semi-Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics
- - Wide - narrow technology: Specially design for one ring
- - OCP Mount technology: Fine adjustment for OCP positions
- - Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- - Compatible with ROTOR RHAWK & RRAPTOR cranksets
- - Direct Mount configuration: Without spider and chainring bolts
While Rotor might be best known its flagship Q-rings, which helped power Carlos Sastre towards his 2008 Tour de France victory, the proudly Spanish brand can also count victories in the Giro d'Italia and Vuelta a España. Going far beyond its beginnings, Rotor has also innovated in the world of beautifully designed and exceptionally crafted cranks, power meters, round chainrings, bottom brackets and accessories - all honed in professional cycling and triathlon to give the ultimate in performance and all showcasing Rotor's extraordinary made-in-Spain quality.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.