Join us in celebrating a century of bicycle toolmaking with this limited edition Anniversary HX-ONE toolkit. These are the same tools that made our HX-ONE kit 'cycling gift of the year' according to many publications but as with anything we do at SILCA, the beauty here lies in the details.
Forged from S2 Steel, the keys are coated with a thin-dense chrome which provides a hard and durable finish. We then finish the process by spraying each key with a high-grip textured SILCA red polymer for maximum grip and control.
For this limited edition anniversary run, we've selected the heartwood of the American Walnut tree for the box. The heartwood of these trees can range from a lighter pale brown to a chocolate brown with dark streaks making each box is different from the next. Additionally, this highly-prized wood is also valued for its longevity, durability and aesthetic characteristics which make it the perfect choice for such an occasion.
The finishing touch on this anniversary set is our centennial logo which adorns the top of the box. The logo is made of 304 Stainless Steel which is then painted by hand in order to get the colours and effect just right.
- S2 Steel hex keys -2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Red polymer coating for superior grip
- Custom S2 Steel bit adapter to standard 1/4” bit
- 10x S2 Steel bits found in every cycling workshop
- Torx T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30
- Two sizes of each Phillips and flat screwdriver heads
- SILCA standard adapters for star keys and other common fasteners
- Made from the Heartwood of American Walnut
- Magnetic closure system for one-hand use
- CNC-machined slot for each tool inside held in place by an elastomeric tab
- 100-year anniversary SILCA badge on the box top
- First 100 come numbered
Few brands have been more intimately connected to the last 100 years of cycling than Silca. The Italian-born brand's legacy of legendary quality has seen company's pumps being passed down through generations of professional mechanics and cycling enthusiasts - riders who value the experience of bike maintenance and understand its performance value. Now based in the US, Silca's heirloom quality pumps have been joined by a growing selection of thoughtfully designed tools and stylish accessories. Read more about Silca.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.