Silca Locking Schrader Chuck This version of the classic lever-lock chuck is produced in Taiwan from nickel plated brass and stainless steel. We looked at more than a dozen variations on this design from numerous suppliers before finding one that worked this well. We also worked hard to find a vendor with values in line with our own. While most SILCA parts are produced in-house, this one is not. The supplier we selected is certified by both TUV and ISO for quality and safety, and just as importantly is RoHS compliant, meaning that they have eliminated all toxic and environmentally hazardous chemicals from the products and manufacturing processes they use. We believe strongly that protecting the environment as well as the health and safety of the employees producing these products is not simply a nice idea, but is our duty.
- Lever locking design holds tight on all Schrader valves, simply depress the lever, slide onto valve and release. For optimal sealing, the chuck may be tightened down onto valve further by rotating.
- Environmentally friendly electroless nickel plated brass and stainless steel construction
- Fits all 1/4 and 6mm pneumatic hose
- No plastic parts to break or wear out.
- Connects much faster than a thread on type chucks and disconnects instantly with no air loss from the valve
Few brands have been more intimately connected to the last 100 years of cycling than Silca. The Italian-born brand's legacy of legendary quality has seen company's pumps being passed down through generations of professional mechanics and cycling enthusiasts - riders who value the experience of bike maintenance and understand its performance value. Now based in the US, Silca's heirloom quality pumps have been joined by a growing selection of thoughtfully designed tools and stylish accessories. Read more about Silca.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.