Stages Power L - 105 5800
The 105 (FC-5800) Stages Power meter replaces the non-drive crank arm for existing 105 model cranks. Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only select crank length. The Stages Power meter for 105 fits all styles of 105 crankset, including: compact and standard. Standard and black finishes are available.
- Stages Power L Accuracy: ± 1.5% (compared with Generation 2 Accuracy: ± 2%)
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: All Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibiity: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
When Stages revealed its first power meter in 2012, it changed the world of training with power forever. The combination of simplicity, accuracy, wide crankset compatibility, user-friendliness and incredible value re-shaped the marketplace to bring power to every rider. Since then, Stages can count three Tour de France and one Giro d'Italia victories in its palmarès while the brand has continued to innovate with carbon and dual-sided power meter designs and its next-generation Dash head unit. Read more about Stages.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.