Stages Power Meter G2 - Shimano XTR M9000 Race single-sided Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive-side Shimano XTR M9000 crank arm and is compatible with XTR Shimano Hollowtech II drivetrains.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only less than 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power Range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Crank Compatibility: Shimano Hollowtech II MTN cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Tool-free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrade
When Stages revealed its first power meter in 2012, it changed the world of training with power forever. The combination of simplicity, accuracy, wide crankset compatibility, user-friendliness and incredible value re-shaped the marketplace to bring power to every rider. Since then, Stages can count three Tour de France and one Giro d'Italia victories in its palmarès while the brand has continued to innovate with carbon and dual-sided power meter designs and its next-generation Dash head unit. Read more about Stages.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.