Stages Power Meter G2 Stages Carbon Crank for 30mm Axle for riders looking to add power to their existing FSA or SRAM crank. The Stages Power is pre-assembled on the Stages Power carbon left crankarm.
The Stages Power meter is built to the proprietary Stages Power carbon left crank arm. The full carbon fibre Stages Power meter and crank arm are directly compatible (no additional components needed) with 386EVO drive side cranks. It can be retrofitted to SRAM Red 22, Force 22 and Rival 22 BB30 road and SRAM Mountain (168mm Q) BB30, as well as select Truvativ, drive side cranks using three Stages bottom bracket kits (sold separately).
This new Stages Power meter will not fit SRAM's GXP bottom bracket interface.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17% reduction in frontal area, Stages also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: New low profile with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: FSA 386Evo models + SRAM BB30 Red 22, Force 22, Rival 22 and SRAM BB30 MTB (168Q) models (via bottom bracket kit)
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
When Stages revealed its first power meter in 2012, it changed the world of training with power forever. The combination of simplicity, accuracy, wide crankset compatibility, user-friendliness and incredible value re-shaped the marketplace to bring power to every rider. Since then, Stages can count three Tour de France and one Giro d'Italia victories in its palmarès while the brand has continued to innovate with carbon and dual-sided power meter designs and its next-generation Dash head unit. Read more about Stages.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.