The trail beckons with the all-new A1 Drone Youth helmet from Troy Lee Designs. Ready to conquer any ride, the A1 leads the way with 16 large air vents along with its EPS liner for outstanding impact protection.
With all-mountain performance and safety in youth-specific shell size, the A1 goes where no youth mountain bike helmet has gone before.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-moulded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from the head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single-piece, ultra-plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture-wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full-spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminium hardware Race-inspired styling
|A1||48 – 54cm||54 – 56cm||57 – 59cm|
|A2||N/A||54 – 56cm||57 – 59cm|
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.