The Troy Lee Designs A1 is a lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions.
Whether you're charging single track, riding dirt jumps or grinding out miles on the XC bike, the A1 helmet offers the premium fit, protection and style you want.
With the A1 helmet, Troy Lee Designs returned to the aggressive all-mountain half shell category.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from the head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows a customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single piece, ultra plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminium hardware
- Race inspired styling
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.