The trail beckons with the all-new Youth A1 Mips helmet from Troy Lee Designs.
Ready to conquer any ride, the A1 leads the way with 16 large air vents and the innovative MIPS® system to go along with its EPS liner for outstanding impact protection. With all-mountain performance and safety in a youth-specific shell size, the A1 goes where no youth mountain bike helmet has gone before.
- Industry-leading designs and safety in a youth-specific size
- MIPS – Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for industry-leading protection against angled impacts
- EPS impact liner maximizes impact protection while minimizing weight
- Aerospace filament-reinforced shell
- Innovative break-away visor screws help reduce the likelihood of snagging during a crash
- 16 port hi-flow cooling system both pulls and pushes air for maximum ventilation
- Ultra-plush quick-dry comfort liner is both removable and washable for long-term comfort
- Adjustable, cam-lock strap dividers allow customized for different head shapes and riding styles
- Fits hat sizes 6 to 6-5/8, head size 19-20-7/8"
- 3-year warranty
- CE EN 107B, certified
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.