Troy Lee Designs took the popular A1 and perfected it, resulting in the incredible A2. Overall, the A2 offers a high level of protection thanks to the reinforced shell liner and MIPS technologies available in certain models. It has fantastic ventilation which comes from the six large pressurizing intake passages and seven rear vacuum exhausts which are linked by deep internal channeling to promote efficient cooling and airflow. A combination of quick-wicking foam liner, adjustable rear stabilizer and a no fuss fit system for perfect fit every time, this will be the go-to helmet for hitting the trails.
NEW FOR 2018 New improved liner, New adjustable strapKey Features:
- Aerospace filament reinforced shell liner
- Versatile lightweight all terrain design
- Dual density impact liner with co-molded EPS and EPP providing safety at multiple impact velocities
- MIPS rotational slip protection available
- 6 pressurising intake passages
- 7 rear vacuum vortex outlets
- Large front and rear air passages coupled with deep internal channeling for maximum airflow and cooling efficiency
- Multi purpose cam-lock adjustable stabilizer with +-20mm movement (60mm horizontal/20mm vertical)
- Large eyeport and side clearance for goggles or glasses
- Mutliple Glasses/Goggle configurations
- Extra plush comfort liner with hydrolytic foam and x-static fabric for quick dry moisture wicking performance
- Fixed side strap anchors for a no fuss perfect fit every time
- Slimline flexible stabilizer arms
- Anodized aluminium hardware
- TLD ultra breathable helmet bag with gear storage pouch included
- Accessory sticker kit and extra visor hardware included.
- Covered by 3 year warranty
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.