The D3 Composite sits just off the top rung of our full face line up the perfect blend of performance and value.
The Troy Lee Designs D3 helmet has racked up an impressive record at the hands of TLD’s talented roster of professional racers. The race-ready D3 Composite delivers advanced performance for real-world riders. Utilizing a lightweight composite shell, this version of the D3 still offers the same advanced features of the Carbon, including the high-flow ventilation system, weight-shaving titanium hardware and removable/washable interior liner. Contoured 3D cheek pads ensure a precise fit, with the D3 Composite providing all-day comfort. Available exclusively in the Corona graphics with four colour options.
It wasn't easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of our D2 helmet, but Troy Lee Designs made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, TLD raised the bar for head protection in the genre with the D3. The only helmet to win Olympic BMX Gold, World Cup DH Series Gold and Redbull Rampage Gold!
- Technologically advanced composite shell construction
- Digital wind-tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design
- Revolutionary injection-molded air intake system
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added eps and new head-form shape for improved impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Deep eps channeling for optimal airflow
- Strategically placed interior chin bar shock pads for comfort and durability
- Removable, washable padded liner with coolmax™ and dri-lex™ moisture wicking materials
- Contoured 3d cheek pads fit anatomically
- Quick-release cheek pads for emergency helmet removal
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Stainless steel chinstrap D-rings are light and strong
- Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: CE EN 1078:2002
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.