The Troy Lee Designs D3 Fiberlite features a budget-friendly price point but incorporates many of the racing-derived features found on its top-shelf D3 Carbon/Composite siblings.
The D3 Fiberlite sources a lightweight fibreglass shell with wind-tunnel proven aerodynamics and efficient ventilation system. The Fiberlite also delivers a comfy, secure fit from its 3D cheek pads, as well as TLD’s signature styling and attention-grabbing FACTORY race team graphics.
Thanks to the D3 Fiberlite the most decorated helmet in professional racing is now available for riders who crave factory performance on a privateer budget.
- The entry-level D3 model retains premium features at a low price point
- Lightweight fibreglass shell construction for overall helmet weight of 1225 grams
- Efficient aerodynamics developed from wind-tunnel tests
- Cooling ventilation system from 20 high-flow intake ports and 6 exhaust vents
- Exquisite fit from specially-sized contoured 3D cheek pads
- The padded interior liner is removable and washable
- Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.