The Troy Lee Designs LPS 5605 Short offers medium weight protection suitable for warmer events.
The TLD 5605 Short has been designed for comfort and unrestricted motion while in the riding position. Constructed with premium Lycra 4-way stretch anti-microbial material for compression and moisture wicking. Includes flatlock seams and comfort fit waistband.
- Shock Doctor technology
- X-FIT™ integrates a wraparound external supporter for unparalleled comfort and fit
- Strata-foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection
- VENT-TRACK moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Outer thigh pads offer low profile protection
- Inner thigh pads enhance seat comfort and protection from chafing
- Integrated crotch chamois pad sized specifically for motorcycle seats
- Designed for comfort and unrestricted motion in the riding position.
|5605 Short sizing||XS||S||M||L||XL|
|Leg Length||8 1/2"||9"||9 1/4"||9 1/2"||10"|
Hand wash cold only. Do not dry clean or bleach. Drip dry. Do not clean your protective gear with anything but soap and water. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or pads. Do not use hot water or chemical cleaners or any solvents which contain petroleum-based products like benzene or gasoline on your protective gear. Your protective gear can be weakened by these substances and may not provide its intended protection in an accident, which can result in serious injury or death. Do not use hair dryers or heaters to dry your protective gear.
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.