Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Jersey - Fall Edition Fall /Autumn limited edition of this classic jersey featuring NEW Colourways and graphics.
The NEW Ruckus jersey offers improved comfort with a revised neckline and a new polyester knit fabric that is both lightweight and durable. This 3/4 sleeve jersey also provides ample ventilation with its perforated rear panels and vented mesh side panels.
The redesigned Ruckus line is also much better for our environment using fabrics that are certified as Bluesign approved, utilizing materials produced by eco-friendly methods that conserve resources and minimize the impact on the environment.
So, ride with confidence not only in your gear’s performance but its environmental footprint.
- ¾ Sleeve MTB Jersey
- 2018 Exclusive Autumn/Fall colourway
- Our longest jersey in the line with ample room to cover your back while manoeuvring through the most technical terrain
- New for 2018: Vented mesh side panels that rise up and around the shoulder blades, provide a drastic improvement in ventilation and articulation while riding
- New for 2018: All new fabric design needed to be robust, yet lightweight, so we developed a new highly functional mechanical stretch performance polyester texture knit that creates a 'lifting effect' over the skin for improved ventilation and perspiration channelling
- 100% Polyester textured knit
- Moisture-wicking/quick dry
- Fabric weight 190gm/6.7oz
- The fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.