This is the Shell only version of the Ruckus Enduro short. Wear with your Troy Lee Designs Premium liner or over your favourite lycra.
Already trusted as the go-to trail gear for serious mountain riders and enduro racers, the TLD Ruckus shorts have now been further improved.
The updated Ruckus shorts feature a redesigned waistband with a new double button enclosure. The shorts’ distinctive two-way rear stretch panel is repositioned, with slim, easy-to-pull adjuster tabs available to fine-tune fit.
The redesigned Ruckus short now also uses fabric that is certified as Bluesign approved, utilizing materials produced by eco-friendly methods that conserve resources and minimize the impact on the environment.
So, ride with confidence not only in your gear’s performance but its environmental footprint.
Please note shell only liner not included.
- The new double button low profile enclosure is engineered at an angle to eliminate overlap while in a cycling position. Smooth guide zipper makes for easy fastening
- New improved fit by redesigning our iconic 2-way stretch rear panel. This forms a new shape for improved articulation on the back while keeping the TLD design ethos. The stretch panel is a newly developed breathable mesh
- New anatomically contoured waistband, engineered for rigorous riding but sleek & comfortable for all-day adventures. Laser perforated rear provides optimal ventilation
- New side waist adjusters are sleek on the hips but wide enough for easy adjustment on the fly. Low profile surgical grade Velcro built for security & longevity. 2" max of adjustment per side, for 4" of total adjustment
- Hand pocket on the right side of shorts
- Right zipper pocket for mobile phone
- Left zipper pocket
- 7" convertible zipper inner thigh vents w/micro mesh screen prevents overheating
- 23.5" out seam
- Short: Warp & weft bi-stretch fabric made up of 90% Polyester/10% Spandex®
- Moisture wicking/quick dry
- Fabric weight 210gm/7.4oz
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.