The Troy Lee Designs Skyline AIR Shorts are built for the trails with maximal abrasion resistance, but a lightweight composition keeps you cool whilst giving you freedom of movement to unlock new riding potential.
An open mesh fabric utilised through the front of the shorts ensures superior flow of air and contoured warp and weft stretch materials ensure maximum comfort out on the trails. Improved two-way rear stretch panels that utilise breathable mesh ensure better cooling.
A low-profile TLD snap button with Velcro backing keeps the shorts securely fastened and sleek zipper pockets enable you to store essentials – all whilst maintaining minimal bulk, giving you the confidence to ride without compromise.
Available in a selection of cool colourways, the Skyline AIR Shorts marry form and function to give you the very best out on the bike. Paired with the Skyline AIR Jersey, you’re perfectly set to enjoy the trails.
This option is comprised of the shell only so that you can combine with your own liner whilst maintaining the Skyline styling.
- 95% Coolmax® Polyester/5% Lycra® with warp & weft stretch material for excellent movement
- Woven open mesh throughout front of short allows superior airflow while maintaining abrasion resistance
- Single TLD low profile snap button with Velcro backing ensures solid closure without added bulk
- New improved fit with revised rear 2-way stretch panel. Stretch panel also features breathable mesh for better cooling
- Slim TLD embossed Velcro waist adjusters provide snug, on-the-fly fit adjustments
- Inner waistband silicone grip keeps shorts from slipping down
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.