Troy Lee Designs constructs the best mountain bike pants you can buy. Designed with both the seasoned and novice rider in mind, our durable, vented pants provide unprecedented protection and comfort. When you need full-leg coverage, MTB pants from TLD offer everything you've come to expect from our shorts in a longer version.
- New for 2018: Single snap button fly with 'Zipper flap' keeps the zipper free from debris
- New for 2018: Bicycle specific design in the knee results in optimal pedal performance and reduces excess material while still allowing for knee guards such as the TLD RAID
- New for 2018: More durable stretch fabric across the quads and around the rear of the pants result in a better fit and add to the durability
- New for 2018: Rear mesh panels along the calves improve range of motion and ventilation
- New for 2018: Tapered leg design improves pedaling and sonic welded thermo skin applied to drive side inner leg
- New for 2018: Side waist adjusters with inset Velcro
- 2 strategically placed zipper pockets. 1 upper left leg, 1 lower right side hamstring, as in our Ruckus shorts placement
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex®
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.