The Sprint series from Troy Lee is designed to perform. The Sprint Youth Shorts are designed for winning junior competitions. Race cut leaves nothing on the line - Totally redesigned for 2018 these are now more durable while still offering great movement and lightweight. Shell only - Liner not included
- New for 2018: Zipper flap' design keeps the mud and dust out
- New for 2018: More durable stretch fabric across the quads and around the rear of the shorts
- New for 2018: Side waist adjusters with inset Velcro
- 2 strategically placed zipper pockets. 1 upper left leg, 1 lower right side hamstring, as in our Ruckus shorts placement
- Race fit that accommodates base layer protection (not included) but is still long enough to avoid skin gap when used with knee pads
- 22.5" outseam
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex®
- New for 2018 Stretch portion of fabric is certified as as Bluesign® approved
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.