The ALL-NEW Stage MIPS full face helmet from Troy Lee Designs is lighter, cooler and a much faster protective package than anything previously created - The Stage helmet, less weight equals more fun.
The Stage helmet redefines mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The lightest full-face helmet in its class combines EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high-speed impacts) in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike enduro helmets.
DH rated light enough for trail riding.
- POLYLITE Shell construction with fibre reinforcement
- DUAL DENSITY EPS co-moulded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy (PATENT PENDING)
- POLYACRYLITE injected chin bar with EXOskeleton reinforcement
- 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 Open Core exhaust ports with deep max air flow internal channelling
- FIDLOCK magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high-performance odour protection and quick-dry moisture wicking (*Helmet includes 2 liners - 13/10mm and 2 neck rolls 25/15mm)
- JAWPAD / lo-profile cheek pads use Xstatic fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breathability (*includes 3 sizes - 35/25/15mm)
- INTEGRATED ANODIZED ALUMINUM / plastic breakaway hardware (Extra set included)
- WIDE RANGE / adjustable visor +- 40mm
- EPP lined chin bar for multi-impact performance
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM/rivet washer
- DRAWSTRING BAG with breathable mesh panelling
- EXCEEDS CERTIFICATIONS: CE EN1078,
- 690 grams (1.5 lbs) size M/L
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
|Hat||6 3/4 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 7/8|
|Inch||21 3/8 - 22||22 3/8 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24 3/8|
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.