Troy Lee Designs Stage MIPS Helmet in a Born From Paint Limited Edition design.
The full face helmet with MIPS is a lighter, cooler and more protective enduro racing package than anything previously created.
The Stage combines MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high-speed impacts) in one sleek package, that sets the standard for mountain bike enduro helmets.
A Polylite shell with fibre reinforcement and Polyacrilite injected chin bar with EXOskeleton adds strength without sacrificing weight.
11 high-flow air intakes and 14 exhaust ports and large ventilation chin bar openings aid in cooling and comfort in all conditions.
The TLD Stage Helmet also includes an X-Static® helmet liner that is moisture-wicking, quick-drying and odour-fighting. A Fidlock® buckle and lightweight hardware round out the overall package.
- Limited edition Born From Paint TLD Stage Helmet
- Polylite Shell construction with fibre reinforcement
- Dual-density EPS and EPP foam offers protection against high and low-speed impacts
- Featuring MIPS Brain Protection System: a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- Large ventilation chin bar opening and 11 high-flow intake ports and 14 exhaust vents
- Contoured 3D XT2 cheek pads and washable X-Static liner create an optimized fit
- Innovative break-away visor screws
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle system
- Includes TLD helmet bag
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.