The Terrain Jersey is a short sleeved, casual looking, lightweight, zip-neck riding jersey for go-anywhere style. The technical fabric is eco-friendly as well as extremely comfortable.
Splitting the difference between TLD’s rugged Ruckus and lightweight Skyline apparel lines, the Terrain jersey offers impressive performance for a wide range of riding conditions. The Terrain quarter-zip jersey delivers a lightweight, comfortable fit similar to the Skyline jersey, with the new silver-infused XT2® textile material naturally odour free and certified as Bluesign® approved.
- Relax fit mountain bike jersey, casual in nature, technical by design
- New for 2018: Revised neckline and sleeve placement perfected on our latest SE Moto Jersey, allows for more freedom of movement and a comfortable neckline
- Flip lock front 10" zipper
- Center zippered storage pocket
- Race inspired TLD Starburst graphic
- Made from XT2 performance bio-material which incorporates pure silver in its fibres for comfort and to eliminate odours
- 92% Polyester/7% XT2 Spandex®
- Moisture-wicking/quick dry
- Fabric weight 150gm/5.3oz per square meter
- The fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.