The Troy Lee Designs UPL 7855 is a hot weather protective undershirt with a versatile pocket design protection system ideal for warm weather runs.
Shock Doctor technology with Neck brace integration design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection. Offering you protection while keeping you cool in hot weather.
The removable protection armour pieces allow for ultimate rider customization (chest, back, rib cage, abdomen, shoulder, arms)
- Upper Protection Layer 7855 Hot Weather
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-track moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.
TLD UPL 7855 sizing
Measurements in inches. Measure chest 1" under the armpit.
Hand wash cold only. Do not dry clean or bleach. Drip dry. Do not clean your protective gear with anything but soap and water. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or pads. Do not use hot water or chemical cleaners or any solvents which contain petroleum-based products like benzene or gasoline on your protective gear. Your protective gear can be weakened by these substances and may not provide its intended protection in an accident, which can result in serious injury or death. Do not use hair dryers or heaters to dry your protective gear.
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.