The Wolf Tooth 104 BCD Chainring has been designed to fit any crankset with the 104 Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) pattern commonly found on double and triple cranksets. Machined from light and durable 7075-T6 aluminium, perfect for standing up to singletrack rides, this chainring features Wolf Tooth components' Drop-Stop® technology for better control and improved torque.
Its asymmetric teeth allow the force on the chain to be spread over a wide surface area on the drive side, to preserve the life of the chain and improve retention, while a lower surface area on the non-drive side reduces friction by shedding mud and debris. Meanwhile, the whole thing is very quick and easy to install using Wolf Tooth Components' 10mm bolts for the 30 tooth model or 6mm bolts for all other sizes, both of which are sold separately.
In other words, you'll benefit from this beautifully anodised, Minnesota-made chainring if your bike has a 104 BCD crankset and you want a reliable, long-lasting component that you can trust to hold your chain firm on even the muddiest trails. All sizes can also be used with Quarq power meters, while 32 tooth chainrings will work perfectly with XT, SLX or Deore 2x Shimano cranksets.
- Made from anodised 7075-T6 Aluminium
- Available with 30-38 tooth count
- Wolf Tooth Components' patented Drop-Stop® technology for a long life and mud shedding
- Designed to fit any 104 BCD crankset
- Compatible with all 9, 10, 11 speed chains and 12 speed SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex and Wippermann Chains, not compatible with SRAM Flattop, 12 speed Shimano HG+ or 12 speed Campy chains
- To be mounted with 10mm bolts for 104x30T, or 6mm bolts for other tooth sizes, except with bashring
- Machined in-house at Wolf Tooth Components' Minnesota HQ
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Abbey Bike Tools, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, Pivot Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.