The Wolf Tooth 6-Bit Hex Wrench Multi-Tool is small enough to tuck into pocket or riding tool wrap, so that you'll never be without the tools you need to conduct simple roadside repairs.
Made from hardy 7075-T6 aluminium, the 6-Bit Hex Wrench Multi-Tool handle will swivel open to reveal six hex bits boasting 11 uses between them, securely held in place by magnets. All these bits are coated with an anti-corrosive layer that will ensure they'll continue to look great and do their job perfectly for a very long time.
Should any individual bit be lost or damaged, Wolf Tooth offers the replacement parts required keep your 6-Bit Hex Wrench Multi-Tool in full working order.
- Slim, strong tool with 11 functions
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminium
- Dimensions are 10.16cm x 15.24cm
- Six bits are held inside handle by magnets
- All bits are ED-coated and corrosion resistant
- These include: a 6mm Hex, a 5mm Hex, two double-sided 2.5mm/3mm and 2mm/4mm hexes, a T10/T25 Torx-compatible bit and a flat head #3.5/Phillips #2 screwdriver bit
- Ball detent swivel head tested to over 40Nm of torque
- Fits into riding tool wrap/pocket
- Replacement parts available
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.