The Wolf Tooth CAMO Direct Mount SRAM Spider replaces your existing removable spider unlocking the potential to run Wolf Tooth's innovative integrated system for stellar performance, day in, day out.
Wolf Tooth developed the Chainline and Material Optimisation (CAMO) design so that you can replace your stock direct mount style chainrings with a spider and traditional chainring set up.
This spider used in conjunction with a Wolf Tooth chainring means that you can set up the perfect chainline for greater shifting precision, reduces the cost of future replacement chainrings and enables you to add a flash of colour to your ride.
*Please note that you will require a Wolf Tooth CAMO Chainring to complete this system
- Handmade in Minnesota, USA by Wolf Tooth
- Machined from 7075-T6 aluminium
- ED coated steel bolts included
- This is a spider for use with the SRAM cranksets that have a removable spider.
- Four different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth.
- M8 (minus 8mm - dished towards the frame)
- M5 (minus 5mm - Boost)
- M2 (minus 2mm - dished towards the frame)
- P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame)
- Chainline - varies by which spider you choose.
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.