These chainrings are Shimano direct mount cranksets and are designed for 1x set ups. The Wolf Tooth chainring features Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® design for the best chain retention, wear life, and mud clearance.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® technology
- Designed for 1x set up
- Weight: 66g (32t), 72g (34t)
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminium
- Made in the USA
- Shimano XTR M9100, XT M8100, and SLX M7100 series 12 speed cranksets.
- Super boost cranksets -models M8120, M8130, M7120 and M7130 - use the Boost chainring. These Super Boost cranksets have a longer spindle and do not use the Super Boost chainring. These cranks and ring should ONLY be used on bikes with Super Boost rear hub spacing (157mm)
- Boost cranksets - models M9100, M8100, M7100, MT610 - will use a Boost ring with Boost rear hub spacing (148mm) and a Super Boost ring with Super Boost rear hub spacing (157mm).
- Suitable for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains.
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.