The Wolf Tooth Direct Mount Flattop Chainring for Easton Cinch is not only beautifully machined and lightweight but utilises a patented wide-narrow design that is perfectly suited to 1x setups – dropped chains are a thing of the past. Unlock your dream drivetrain configuration and satisfy your inner tweaker.
Bred from ice-cold Minneapolis winters and explicitly designed to work perfectly with Easton Cinch cranks and SRAM 12-speed Flattop chains, this direct mount chainring means more time riding and less time fumbling with dropped chains.
In line with Wolf Tooth’s guiding ethos of providing unrivalled design innovation, reliability and durability, this chainring employs a patented Drop-Stop® wide-narrow tooth profile which not only keeps the chain securely in place on single chainring setups but dislodges mud, dirt and excess precipitation more efficiently. For additional security in extreme conditions, this chainring is best used with a clutch-type rear derailleur.
Synonymous with ultra-high-end custom builds and stalwart steeds alike, Wolf Tooth chainrings are machined entirely in-house at Wolf Tooth’s HQ in Minnesota, USA. The anodised finish and machined lettering that adorn every chainring bear the hallmark of master craftsmanship.
If you’re a discerning cyclist looking to invest in a premium-grade chainring that’ll outlast its competitors and function perfectly on a 1x set up, this is the only way to go.
- Easton Cinch™ cranksets including EC90SL
- Works with SRAM Flattop chain
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Chain Compatibility
- 10, 11, & 12spd Eagle and Flattop - These chainrings are designed to work with all 10-speed and 11-speed chains. They also work with 12 speed SRAM Flattop, SRAM Eagle and KMC chain. They do not work with Shimano 12 speed Hyperglide+ chain.
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of our Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.