Make simple trailside or roadside repairs with this multi-tool that has 14 functions. An 8mm Allen head has a 4mm insert to fit each of the eight attached hex bits. With its slim design, this multi-tool can be stowed inside an EnCase System Storage Sleeve to be carried in handlebar ends as it was designed, or a mainstay on any home workbench.
- 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head 3.5; Phillips 2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm Allen keys; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque
- Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase™ Storage Sleeve (sold separately)
- Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands
- Fits all standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except being ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
- Weight: 50g
- Materials: 7075 Aluminum, CrV Steel
- Made in the USA
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Abbey Bike Tools, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, Pivot Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.