V12 Finance Information
Turning your cycling dreams into a reality may be easier than you think thanks to our range of V12 Retail Finance options.
You can apply for finance on baskets totalling over £500* and selected items are available with finance.
A minimum deposit of 10% of the order value is required, to be paid to V12 finance by either credit/debit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
The following finance offer options are available:
• 0% APR Finance is available over a 12-month period.
• Classic Credit at 9.9% APR Representative is available over a 24-month period.
• Classic Credit at 15.9% APR Representative is available over a 36-month period.
Depending on the amount you wish to finance you can choose to spread your payment over 12, 24 or 36 months.
0% APR Finance is available over a 12-month period.
Classic Credit at 9.9% APR Representative is available over a 24-month period.
Classic Credit at 15.9% APR Representative is available over a 36-month period.
A 10% deposit is required for any finance option, you can choose to pay a deposit of up to a maximum of 50% of the total basket value – payable to V12 Finance.
How To Apply For Finance
Step 1 - Add Your Products To The Basket
Baskets eligible for finance will display the V12 logo under the price on the product page.
Step 2 - Checkout Choosing V12 Retail Finance As Your Payment Method
You will see a selection of finance application options and a breakdown of your monthly payments, deposit due and overall purchase cost. The deposit is paid directly to V12 Finance.
Step 3 - Complete Your V12 Finance Application
Following checkout, you’ll be directed to fill in a finance application with V12 Retail Finance. It’s super quick and easy to complete.
Step 4 - Receive Your Instant Finance Decision
As soon as we have confirmation that your finance is approved, we’ll get your items out to you using our delivery service.
* Some product exclusions may apply. You must be at least 18 years of age, have been a UK resident for the last three years and have the means to make repayments. Read full V12 finance terms and conditions below.
V12 Retail Finance Terms and Conditions
Finance applications are available on baskets totalling £500 – some product exclusions may apply. Products eligible for finance display the V12 Retail Finance logo on the product page.
Online finance is available for UK residents only who have lived in the UK for three years or more. We regret that finance cannot be offered to residents of Ireland.
To safeguard against fraudulent applications, goods may only be delivered to the home address of the applicant as stated on the finance application.
Finance is subject to status. From time to time, we may vary the terms of our finance offer at our discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw finance on certain products at any time. If your application is successful you will enter into a Credit Agreement with V12 Retail Finance.
Minimum Application Criteria
To apply for finance, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older. Be (or partner must be) in permanent paid employment (minimum of 16 hours per week), self-employed, retired and receiving a pension, working student in part time work (minimum of 16 hours per week) or in receipt of a disability benefit.
- Be able to afford the repayments of your finance
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit
- Have been a resident in the UK for at least three years
- Have a debit or credit card in your name, which is registered to your address, in order to pay for the deposit (if applicable)
- Have a Bank or Building Society current account available (you’ll need this to complete the direct debit instruction)
Please note that meeting these criteria does not guarantee approval of credit.
Following the completion of your finance application, there are three possible outcome decisions:
The decision will show on your screen, along with the next steps you will need to take, for example paying a deposit if required, carrying out the identity verification and eSign the credit agreement.
If the application is more complex, V12 may need to refer the decision. A decision should be provided within two hours. In a small number of cases, it may take longer to carry out additional checks. If V12 requires further information, the team will contact you directly.
You will be given the option to view/print off the V12 Retail Finance information page about declined applications.
Reapplying for credit
Circumstances change and just because a previous V12 application has been refused, it does not mean that V12 will automatically turn down a further request. We do suggest however, that you leave at least six months between applications.
Discussing a credit decision
In the event that you wish to contact V12 Retail Finance about the credit decision you receive, V12 advises all customers to obtain an up-to-date copy of their credit report (through Call Credit, Equifax or Experian) before making contact. Customers can contact V12 Retail Finance by phone on 02920 468916 or by email to email@example.com where the team aims to respond within 24 hours.