HOW TO RETURN ITEMS
Our returns policy gives you 100 days in which to decide whether you would like to keep your items or return them to us for a full refund.RETURNS PORTAL
To return an item, simply visit our Returns Portal and follow the steps below. Please note that items to be returned must meet our Condition of Returned Items criteria outlined below.
- Enter your email address and order number, then click 'START'
- You will be presented with a list of items from your order. If you are returning multiple items from one order, we request that you return all items together in one package rather than multiple consignments.
- We'll review your returns request, then send an email confirmation once we approve it.
- You'll receive a second email containing your CollectPlus label. Please securely package your return items – we cannot be held responsible for items that are damaged due to poor return packaging – and affix your CollectPlus label.
- Return the item to us free-of-charge by dropping it off at over 7,400 locations around the UK. You can find your local CollectPlus drop-off point here.
- Once your return is received, inspected and approved, you will get an email notification confirming that we've received your item.
- Provided the item meets our condition criteria (outlined below), we will approve and process your refund, which will be automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within five working days.
If you would prefer not to use our free CollectPlus option, you can return your items to us using your preferred service at the below address. Please use the same Returns Portal process outlined above to request your return.
12 Apollo Park
Please note that unless you use our CollectPlus service, you are liable for the cost of the return. We recommend using a signed-for delivery service - we cannot be held responsible for items that do not reach us.