Here you'll find everything you need to know regarding returning unwanted items to Saddleback under our 100-day returns policy.
Returning a product is free and easy using our Returns Portal, which allows you to send your product back to us by dropping off your return items at any one of over 7,400 CollectPlus locations around the UK.
You have 100 days to return your item from when it reaches you
If you wish to return a product under warranty, please see our Saddleback Warranty Information page for more information.
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS
Our returns policy gives you 100 days in which to decide whether you would like to keep your items or return them to us for a full refund.
To return an item, simply visit our Returns Portal and follow the steps below. Please note that items to be returned must meet our Condition of Returned Items criteria outlined below.
NB. Please be aware that we are currently experiencing technical issues with our Returns Portal in the Safari browser, so we would suggest using another browser to action your returns. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Enter your email address and order number, then click 'START'
- You will be presented with a list of items from your order. If you are returning multiple items from one order, we request that you return all items together in one package rather than multiple consignments.
- We'll review your returns request, then send an email confirmation once we approve it.
- You'll receive a second email containing your CollectPlus label. Please securely package your return items – we cannot be held responsible for items that are damaged due to poor return packaging – and affix your CollectPlus label.
- Return the item to us free-of-charge by dropping it off at over 7,400 locations around the UK. You can find your local CollectPlus drop-off point here.
- Once your return is received, inspected and approved, you will get an email notification confirming that we've received your item.
- Provided the item meets our condition criteria (outlined below), we will approve and process your refund, which will be automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within five working days.
- Returns must be delivered to the drop off point within 28 days of the return being generated. labels cannot be reprinted after this point.
If you would prefer not to use our free CollectPlus option, you can return your items to us using your preferred service at the below address. Please use the same Returns Portal process outlined above to request your return.
12 Apollo Park
Please note that unless you use our CollectPlus service, you are liable for the cost of the return. We recommend using a signed-for delivery service - we cannot be held responsible for items that do not reach us.
BIKES AND LARGER ITEMS
Items larger than 60x50x50cm and heavier than 10kg cannot be returned using Collect Plus. In such cases, please email email@example.com or call 01454 285285 and we will advise on return procedures for these items.
PRODUCTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE RETURNS
Some items are excluded from free returns. These include:
If you wish to return these items, you will need to pay return shipping costs.
In such cases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01454 285285 and we will advise on return procedures for these items.
ITEMS DAMAGED UPON RECEIPT
If an item's packaging is damaged upon delivery, please sign for the item as damaged – this is essential in the event of a claim being made.
If an item has arrived damaged or broken, please use our Returns Portal to send the item back to us as soon as possible.
The procedure is exactly the same as that outlined above for unwanted items and will be free of charge using our CollectPlus service.
CONDITION OF RETURNED ITEMS
To return unwanted items, items that aren't what you ordered or items not as described, they must be returned in the following condition:
- Is in new and unused condition
- Is complete with all original, undamaged packaging
- Has all its tags and labels attached
- Has not been tried on next to the skin (please try shorts on with clean underwear)
- Is returned with any promotional items (if the value of the order after the return no longer fulfils the criteria for a promotional item)
Items that do not meet these criteria may be refused or subject to a restocking fee.
Battery returns and recycling
The following information is for those that have purchased a product from Saddleback that contains a battery.
Batteries may not be disposed of in household trash, and recycling is the best option for you and the environment. As required under current legislation, we offer a free take back service for any batteries purchased from Saddleback. The return of old batteries is restricted to the type we supply or have supplied. Old batteries can therefore be sent back with sufficient postage to our company at no charge at the following address:
Unit 12 Apollo Park,
If you would like to speak to a member of the Saddleback UK customer service team regarding any returns queries, please email email@example.com or call 01454 285285.
If you did not purchase your item direct from our website, then please contact the dealer from which you purchased the product in the case of any return.