The Troy Lee Designs Rockfight CE Chest Protector isn’t your typical chest protector. TLD has taken its standard Rockfight but souped it up to withstand whatever the elements throw at you.
The base Rockfight has built-in EPP on the chest and spine that manages low-speed impacts but the Rockfight CE combines it with a removable, flexible D30 back insert for harder impacts. In the process, Troy Lee Designs has created a chest protector that exceeds CE EN1621 Level 1 for impact absorptions.
The Rockfight CE has a CE EN14021 Stone Shield certificated front plate providing protection from roost and lofted debris that might come flying your way on the trails.
The Rockfight CE achieves its superb protection while ensuring an ergonomic and breathable design. It has form fit side plates, fully adjustable shoulder straps, and removable shoulder pads and allows neck brace compatibility on most models.
The construction is also featherweight and with a streamlined fit for easy wearing underneath a jersey and to minimise fatigue, so you can keep riding all day.
- CE EN14021 Stone Shield certification of front plate for proven protection from debris
- Flexible D30 back inserts that exceed CE EN1621 Level 1 for impact absorption
- Advanced integrated EPP in key impact zones on chest and spine
- Form fit side flex plates, fully adjustable fore/aft shoulder straps and removable shoulder pads allows neck brace compatibility
- Featherweight construction and streamlined form fit for reduced rider fatigue and sub jersey fitment
- Ultra-ventilated protective plates coupled with engineered channelled bi-foam for increased laminar airflow
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.