New Stages Cannondale Si Power Meter
By Dan Duguid – 14h May 2021
Stages launches its Gen 3 L Power meter in the new Cannondale Si Hollowgram crank.
Stages Tour proven Gen 3 left power meter is now available with Cannondale’s latest Hollowgram non-drive-side crank arm.
The new Hollowgram crank Si crank is compatible with 2014 or newer models and Cannondale’s flagship SiSL2 cranks with integrated self-extracting bolt that supersedes the previous Si model.
The Cannondale Hollowgram has all the features of Stages power meters, including an accuracy of 1.5% and the most important feature with a power meter, consistency in all environmental conditions thanks to Stages Active Temperature Compensation so you can rely on the data that you get from Stages Power.
Stages Gen 3 features:
• ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
• Active temperature compensation
• Accelerometer based cadence measurement
• Wirelessly upgradable firmware
• LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
• Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
• Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
• Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
• Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
• Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
• Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
• Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
• Water resistance rating: IPX7
• Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm