Fix tubeless tyre punctures and broken chains. This multi-tool has a chain tool on one end and a tire plug built into the handle, with inner storage for tubeless tire plugs. The full multi-tool was designed for use with an EnCase System Storage Sleeve, which fits inside bar ends of your handlebars. Ride with this multi-tool in a storage sleeve or in a tool wrap for easy repairs while riding.
- Compatible with all bicycle chains, including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tyres
- Five bacon strip tire plugs included; refills available
- Hardened steel chain pin driver for lifetime durability
- Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately) or carry in a jersey pocket
- Chain tool driver requires 4mm Allen Key (available on EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench)
- Chain tool will work with all bicycle chains, including 12-speed
- Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
- Weight: 46g
- Material: 7075 Aluminum, CrMo Steel
- Made in the USA
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.