The Lauf Grit is the perfect addition to any gravel bike - or to "gravel-up" any CX bike. It makes the bike more capable and more comfortable. While remaining light and lightning fast. Make your next adventure the most fun one yet!
- S2 Springs:The springs on the Lauf Grit are made of military spec S2 glassfiber that is extremely tough on hits and flexible in the direction of the travel. The springs have been "shocked" in Lauf test lab over 1.000.000 times reaching 20mm amplitude every time.
- Progressive: The Lauf Grit has 30mm of travel with progressive spring rate. This means that the further the fork compresses the springs become stiffer. This helps keeping the fork from bottoming out while staying sensitive to small bumps.
- Small Bump Performance: The Lauf forks are designed to maintain the lightness and reliability of rigid forks, while offering absorption and traction in small bumps that conventional suspension forks can't match. The stiction and high unsprung weight of conventional suspension forks make them unable to keep up with high-speed input as brilliantly as the Lauf Grit.
- Zero Maintenance: The design of the Lauf forks is based around eliminating all "moving parts", and therefore, friction and maintenance. Instead of looking for wear and tear you can focus on clocking more miles and creating more smiles. Just ride!
All Weather: The Lauf Grit works flawlessly in all weather conditions. Whether you find yourself in the freezing Antarctica or the scorching Sahara. Grab your rig and just ride!
- Wheels: 700c and 27.5"
- Travel: 30mm / 1.18" travel
- Weight: 900g / 1.98lbs (210mm steerer with Lauf axle)
- Unsprung weight: 250g unsprung weight
- Axle: 15x100mm version
- Hub spacing: 100mm
- Rake: 47mm*
- Axle to crown: 409mm* (with 6mm of sag accounted for)
- Steerer: Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/4"(delivered with 1 1/2"adapter. Uncut length 300mm)
- Min rotor size: Flatmount for min. 160mm rotor
- Max tire width: 700x42c and 27.5x2.1"
- Rider weight limit: 110kg / 242lbs
*For maintained steering characteristics from a 45/395mm rake/A2C rigid fork.
For over half a century, 3T's products have been at the forefront of cycling technology. The Italian brand's dedication to innovation and performance has resulted in victories at the sport's biggest races including world championships, the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia. Today, 3T has reaffirmed its connection to the sport with highly innovative frame designs that empower riders to explore cycling in new ways. Meanwhile, the Torino-born brand's leading position in the area of cockpits and seatposts means the famous 3T logo remains the mark of a true cyclist. Read more about 3T.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.