The Moots Titanium Stem is built with the same craftsmanship and beautiful attention to detail as all Moots frames, making it the perfect finishing kit for your Routt 45 or Vamoots. Or in fact any bike from the Moots line up: the stem is optimised for all riding disciplines including, road, mountain and gravel.
The bi-ovalized oversized extension creates superb lateral rigidity, inspiring confidence in use whatever terrain you are traversing, or however hard you are pulling on the drops.
A 4-bolt clamp at the front secures all 31.8mm handlebars, and a 2-bolt clamp attaches the stem neatly to a steerer tube.
The Moots stem has an etched finish. The 70mm stem is branded with Mr Moots, and all other sizes have the Moots wordmark.
- Titanium stem optimised for all road, mountain, and gravel needs
- Bi-ovalized oversized extension for lateral rigidity
- 4-bolt handlebar clamp for 31.8mm bars
- Lightweight, machined faceplate
- Welds just like those on Moots frames
- Etched finish
- 70mm stem branded with Mr Moots logo. All other stems receive the Moots wordmark
Please Note: Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.