The Rockfight Youth Chest Protector provides protection from any impact and from roost and lofted debris. The chest protector is CE EN14021 Stone Shield certified on the front panel and is highly adjustable as well as being lightweight.
- CE EN14021 Stone Shield certification of front plate for proven protection from debris
- Advanced integrated EPP in key impact zones on chest and spine
- Form fit side flex plates, fully adjustable fore/aft shoulder straps and removable shoulder pads allows neck brace compatibility
- Featherweight construction and streamlined form fit for reduced rider fatigue and sub jersey fitment
- Ultra-ventilated protective plates coupled with engineered channelled bi-foam for increased laminar airflow
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.