The Troy Lee Designs Premium Wheeled Gear Bag offers a large volume and all the durability you need with the convenience and versatility you want. Created with the rider in mind, this heavy duty Shock Docter equipment bag lets you head to your local track or even to the worlds with your riding gear organised and protected.
The bags large capacity and multiple accessory pockets give you maximum storage for everything from protection to gloves, while the heavy duty wheels and retractable handle make transportation effortless.
- L-34" x W-18" x H-18"
- 1700 dual twist ballistic nylon constructed with heavy gauge vinyl reinforced base
- Heavy duty grommet reinforced handles,
- Fast-lock closure buckle, and two adjustable compression straps for durability and tie-down convenience
- Padded helmet compartment expands for easy access and includes a goggle bag
- Moulded nylon base frame and wheel housing for rugged durability
- 90mm off-road wheels perform in the pits and at the airport
- Pulled by a retractable handle
- Designed for stand up capabilities with multiple accessory pockets integrated into the top plane
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured. Read more about Troy Lee Designs.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.