The Wolf Tooth RoadLink derailleur hanger extension offsets the position of your R8000 and R9100 road derailleur making it possible to run a wider mountain bike cassette – ideal if you’re looking to convert to a 1x set up with minimal fuss.
If you're looking for the simplicity of a single chainring up front or even just want lower bail-out gears on your double without changing your existing groupset or losing shifting performance and chainwrap, then the RoadLink is for you.
- Fits Shimano R9100-generation Dura-Ace, R8000-generation Ultegra, and R7000 105 rear derailleurs
- Fits standard derailleur hangers only
- Direct mount derailleur hangers are not supported. These are not common and the stock b-link that the RoadLink DM replaces will not be present on bikes with a direct mount derailleur hanger
- Optimized for use with 11-36t, 11-40t, and 11-42t 11-speed cassettes
- Will improve performance with 10-42t 11-speed cassettes, but not to factory levels
- Does not change the derailleurs total chain wrap capacity.
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Intense, Moots Cycles, Peaty's, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.