The Wolf Tooth Pack Hanger Alignment Tool allows quick adjustments to be made to your derailleur hanger while on the trail or in the workshop.
Alignment fixes are quick and intuitive, as you only need to adjust the hanger handle until it is parallel with the indicator rod. By using the bike's axle for reference, you don't need to be concerned with the wheel for making adjustments to the hanger. For simple and durable storage, the components of this tool also nest inside of the handle.
- Quick, easy deployment at the trailhead or workshop with all components ready to go inside the handle.
- Tightening knob employs a clever rock-to-lock thread engagement that saves time while installing and removing.
- Alignment is made by a simple, intuitive process of lining up the handle to the indicator rod. No turning the wheel or dodging spokes required.
- Quick Release Kit - works on 5mm quick release bikes
- Quick Release Adapter - add on part to allow the Thru Axle Kit to be used on quick release bikes
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Abbey Bike Tools, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, Pivot Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.