Adjust the geometry of your bike by changing the head tube angle by 1˚ with the Wolf Tooth Performance GeoShift Angle Headset. It allows you to change the head tube angle by -1˚ to make for a slacker geometry for added stability on fast descents, or by +1˚ by using the opposite orientation of the headset to make for a steeper geometry for quicker steering with maximum front wheel traction.
The Performance GeoShift Angle Headset features a design in which the bearings sit at an angle that aligns with the steerer tube. Unlike angle headsets that have bearings that sit flat, the Wolf Tooth GeoShift Headset adds no unneeded friction and stress on the bearings. Angled bearings also prevent the creaking that is common with angle headsets that feature a spherical design.
Wolf Tooth headsets are machined in the USA with lightweight, strong, durable aircraft-grade 6061 aluminium. The Wolf Tooth Performance Headset includes Enduro black oxide coated chromium steel bearings, a one-year warranty, and three levels of superior custom sealing to protect bearings from the elements and prolong the life of the headset.
Choose the correct headset based off bearing size and either short head tube length (90 – 115mm) or long head tube length (115 – 140mm).
- Adjusts the geometry of a bike by changing the head tube angle by 1 ˚
- Enduro black oxide coated chromium steel bearings
- Three levels of custom sealing to protect bearings
- Available for short head tubes (90 – 115mm) and long head tubes (115 – 140mm)
- 1-year warranty
- Weight: 92g (ZS44/ZS56), 105g (ZS44/EC44), 109g (ZS44/EC49)
- Material: 6061 aluminium
- Made in the USA
Upper Assembly Features:
- Ultralight stem cap with integrated spacer plus an aluminium bolt and a star nut
- 5mm top cover = 6mm total stack
- O-ring seal prevents water intrusion around the steerer tube
- Custom-moulded upper lip seal provides additional protection for the upper bearing
- Optional shim washers if needed
Lower Assembly Features:
- Custom-moulded dual-lip seal on the crown race to protect the lower bearing in the toughest weather and trail conditions
- Service and additional parts available
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.